Get Notices of New Posts
- Coming Soon – Cache, Cache
- Questions I’m frequently asked on being an Author.
- Part 2 of 2: TSA, Tomato Juice w/a Twist of Lime, Please!
- TSA and Tomato Juice w/a Twist of Lime, Please! Part 1of 2
- Unforgettable Christmases #3 of 3
- Unforgettable Christmases #2 of 3
- Unforgettable Christmases #1 of 3
- Giving Thanks
- Sleuth Samantha Jamison is Interviewed by another mystery Sleuth protagonist
- The Woman At The Window
- Life lessons: Have a plan, a 2nd plan, a 3rd plan, and most of all, have patience.
- Inspiration from my repertoire of visuals, scenes and dialogue
- THE RIVIERA IS BURNING – MY MEMOIR
- 86 Avenue du Goulet
- Mother, A Portrait
- The Bat
- Peggy’s Post: When Handed Lemons, Make Lemonade
- Descriptions & Grammatical Errors
- A Peek at Too Close For Comfort
- An excerpt from #8, The Lush Life
- Peggy’s Post: Gaining Perspective
- The Diary
- Father, A Portrait
- Heartless And Heartfelt
- Ah, Paris… We’re sleeping where?
- I Remember
- A Perfectly Deadly French Mystery
- The Puzzle Desk
Author Archives: Admin
Samantha, you’re an author who gets caught up in real-life mysteries that you then turn into books. Love that idea. Think we could ditch your real author, Peggy, and my author and keep all the royalties for ourselves? “Great minds … Continue reading