I am currently working on my 10th mystery in my series, Saving Sindia, a striking departure for Sam. I am in the homestretch. This time Samantha takes a timeout for some self-perspective and the reader learns more about her on a more personal level. She solves this mystery while recalling some of her past and discovers we are who we are for specific reasons. It shapes how we think and react.
Get Notices of New Posts
- Questions I’m frequently asked on being an Author.
- Too Close For Comfort, Book 9
- Mother, A Portrait
- A Peek at Too Close For Comfort
- The Bat
- An excerpt from #8, The Lush Life
- Gaining Perspective
- The Diary
- Father, A Portrait
- Heartless And Heartfelt
- Ah, Paris… We’re sleeping where?
- I Remember
- The Snake
- A Perfectly Deadly French Mystery
- The Puzzle Desk (Vol. 1, The Puzzle is FREE at all Vendors)
- Giving Thanks
- Suzanne Jenkins Interviews Author Peggy Edelheit
- From my repertoire of visuals, scenes and dialogue
- Who is Samantha Jamison and why are terrible things always happening in her life?
- Sleuth Samantha Jamison is Interviewed by Sleuth Chloe Carstairs
- Author Peggy Edelheit Guests on Ellis Vidler’s Unpredictable Muse Blog
- Author Peggy Edelheit Interviewed by Jill Edmondson
- Author Peggy Edelheit Interviewed by Indie Author Land