This time I’m thrown in with Tony, a connected kind of guy, in a mystery from my past that follows me to the present with some unexpected consequences even I didn’t expect.
Get Notices of New Posts
- Too Close For Comfort, Book 9
- Mother, A Portrait
- A Peek at Too Close For Comfort
- The Bat
- An excerpt from #8, The Lush Life
- Gaining Perspective
- The Diary
- Father, A Portrait
- Heartless And Heartfelt
- Ah, Paris… We’re sleeping where?
- I Remember
- The Snake
- A Perfectly Deadly French Mystery
- The Puzzle Desk (Vol. 1, The Puzzle is FREE at all Vendors)
- Giving Thanks
- Suzanne Jenkins Interviews Author Peggy Edelheit
- From my repertoire of visuals, scenes and dialogue
- Who is Samantha Jamison and why are terrible things always happening in her life?
- Sleuth Samantha Jamison is Interviewed by Sleuth Chloe Carstairs
- Author Peggy Edelheit Guests on Ellis Vidler’s Unpredictable Muse Blog
- Author Peggy Edelheit Interviewed by Jill Edmondson
- Author Peggy Edelheit Interviewed by Indie Author Land